FINE ART

CRAFT

GRAPHIC DESIGN

SELL ART

I need help in evaluating an app developer’s work profile
From Message
Salena James

May 23, 2019    

Hi everyone! I need your help in hiring an app developer. I own a business for over a year, and it is important that I should get a proper mobile application for providing the services. I have been working on the plans for a while, and now that I have finalized everything and I thought I should contact and hire app developer in Australia to get the services. As I have never hired any developer before, I am not sure that how to evaluate their profile properly. If anyone has any idea or experience of hiring app developers, then kindly help me out by sharing some useful information and tips.

May 30, 2019    

Memory Puzzle HD , an exciting, addictive 3-in-1 game for iPad. Memory Puzzle HD allows you to play 3 different types of ‘Memory Puzzle HD’ games in one application for buy app download. Perfect entertainer game to increase your memory power and concentration based on your comfort zone level settings.

First game, ‘Numbers’ wherein you can choose matrix level of complexity to memorize the grid numbers within the user defined time period, recalling the right grid values will earn points.

Second game, ‘Colors’ for people who are good in color pattern memory, they can play same level of enthusiasm to recollect grid color pattern from simple to complex matrix level to earn points.

Third game, ‘Picture Puzzle’, pick a picture from an existing album to play picture puzzle game from simple to complex grid level.

ART HOSTING   SELL ART   ART EVENTS   ART SERVICES   FAQ   ESSAYS & POETRY   ART SEARCH   ART BOOKS   CONTACT US 
 ART PORTFOLIOS   ARTIST STUDIOS   ARTIST GALLERIES    OPEN STUDIOS    LOBBY 

© MesArt. All rights reserved.
Design by
Taitl Design