Community
     Help & Info
     Artists | Search  Resources News/Events Newsletter Login | Join

BUY ART

FINE ART

CRAFT

GRAPHIC DESIGN

SELL ART

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MesArt Community -> All About MesArt
How do I submit my listing?
From Message
Molly Pearson

July 09, 2002    

How do I submit my listing to MesArt?
Tatiana Lyskova

July 10, 2002    

Dear Molly,

In order to get listed on MesArt, open an account. Please choose a package from here: http://www.mesart.com/packages

Gettig listed under FINE ART/CRAFT/GRAPHIC DESIGN categories

As soon as your website is activated, you will be automatically listed in these categories. When you fill out online form for each artwork, you choose a category and a medium for it; after that your name is listed under the appropriate categories.

Gettig listed on a particular Open Studio page

Instructions:

1. Login to your account. From MesArt homepage, click on the 'Member Login' button and enter your username and password.

2. Click on the 'My Open Studio' button. If your listed address is only a city without street name and address, delete what is listed on the right and scroll down to where it says 'Choose Art fair/Open Studio'.

3. Pick country, state and city.

4. Fill in the 'My OPS Address', including your street name and street number. Your county, state and city are already filled in.

5. Click on the 'Choose Open Studio' and scroll down to the appropriate dates.

Regards,
Tatiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

ART HOSTING   SELL ART   ART EVENTS   ART SERVICES   FAQ   ESSAYS & POETRY   ART SEARCH   ART BOOKS   CONTACT US 
 ART PORTFOLIOS   ARTIST STUDIOS   ARTIST GALLERIES    OPEN STUDIOS    LOBBY 

© MesArt. All rights reserved.
Design by
Taitl Design