||August 21, 2019
|Superfine! Art Fair is coming to San Francisco for four days of connecting with collectors, selling art, and market-building at the country’s top artist-driven fair. Business-minded artists, curators, collectives, and galleries may apply to join us at Fort Mason Center Gallery 308. An easy, efficient exhibition guided by our expert curators culminates in 4-8,000 pre-qualified future art buyers joining you for the four days of the fair, and 25% of these making a significant art purchase. Expect to be surrounded by not only the best of emerging contemporary art, but the top marketing minds in the industry as you learn the secrets of art sales success in the San Francisco art marketplace.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
Location: Fort Mason Center Gallery 308, 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123
Fair Dates: Wednesday, February 27 - March 1, 2020
Application Deadline: Final deadline January 6, 2020. However applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis, so don’t delay. Spaces will be sold out before January and all booth sizes and configurations are in limited quantity.
Learn more about exhibiting: https://superfine.world/exhibit-sf
Complete your Superfine! SF application: https://bit.ly/30jQwDz
Here's what you can expect from Superfine! SF:
- 4-8,000 unique visitors during the four days of the fair.
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- An easy, efficient exhibition guided by our expert curators.
A Year of Exhibitions in One Week
- Connect with collectors in a friendly, welcoming space designed as the ideal environment to discover, buy, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist's budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!'s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry.
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success.
Booths & Pricing
- 8 linear feet - $2,000
- 12 linear feet - $3,000
- 16 linear feet - $4,000