Community
     Help & Info
     Artists | Search  Resources News/Events Newsletter Login | Join

BUY ART

FINE ART

CRAFT

GRAPHIC DESIGN

SELL ART

Is Wikipedia Page Creation Service a worthy field?
From Message
Ashley Chapman

May 21, 2019    

Wikipedia which was previously considered as an online encyclopedia that shared information with people from all around the world. It was one of the most accessed websites in the world with more than 30 million visits regularly. This made the people around the world consider it for different purposes and one of those purposes was marketing. This was when Wikipedia made the considerations on making the requirements and guidelines to be strict for these reasons. However, this was the evolution of the field of Wikipedia page creation service and this was when Wikipedia became a site to be handled by experts and professionals who had the ideas and experience about the same. I am here to explore this field. I want to know whether this is a worthy field or not? I want to explore it on certain points like is the pay scale really good in this field or is this field for long term basis? I want to know it with diverse aspects and thus only a professional in this field can help me out. So if there is any please comment on it.

July 12, 2019    

that's really very diffecult to create page on wikipedia. You have shared a good information
I also created a page on Wikipedia and I daily post on it.
Recently I have created a website that is about electric toothbrush, flo nasal irrigation, water flosser. If you are looking for the product, then visit our website: https://matwavecn.com/

ART HOSTING   SELL ART   ART EVENTS   ART SERVICES   FAQ   ESSAYS & POETRY   ART SEARCH   ART BOOKS   CONTACT US 
 ART PORTFOLIOS   ARTIST STUDIOS   ARTIST GALLERIES    OPEN STUDIOS    LOBBY 

© MesArt. All rights reserved.
Design by
Taitl Design