Community
     Help & Info
     Artists | Search  Resources News/Events Newsletter Login | Join

BUY ART

FINE ART

CRAFT

GRAPHIC DESIGN

SELL ART

How can I become a professional fashion illustrator?
From Message
Kylie Kris

May 21, 2019    

Can anyone tell me how I can improve my artwork? I have been drawing for more than a year, and I am not that good at it. I do not even know how to make the fundamental croquis right, and I want to be able to draw a fantastic fashion design illustration. The fact that I cannot bring my thoughts out on paper properly discourages me, and at times, I feel like I should quit. However, I know I do not want to give up just yet. So please help me. Can you tell me where I can start? Should I join an art academy?

May 30, 2019    

You can use the resume and linkedin profile writing service. This will help you find a job. Since it is now very important to have a good resume, you can use services that will increase your chances. It is very simple and cheap service that will not disappoint you.

July 20, 2019    

To get a title of professional fashion illustrator to need patience creativity control on a nerve and keep practicing. Hence CJ hires those designers who are fresh and they have willing to learn for improving their skills after some time by getting training for us they also design wolverine origins leather jacket and people impressed their work.

ART HOSTING   SELL ART   ART EVENTS   ART SERVICES   FAQ   ESSAYS & POETRY   ART SEARCH   ART BOOKS   CONTACT US 
 ART PORTFOLIOS   ARTIST STUDIOS   ARTIST GALLERIES    OPEN STUDIOS    LOBBY 

© MesArt. All rights reserved.
Design by
Taitl Design